Friday, June 25, 2010

mmm. fresh clothes. *sniff*

Whenever I ride my bike to the liquor store, I pass by one of the local laundromats.

Depending on the wind (which, most the time, doesn't exist), I can smell the ever so heavenly scent of clean linens almost a block away.

Outdoor laundromats fill the streets with that gorgeous smell.

I've tried to bring that smell home with me (aside from just on my clothes, obviously) in candles and sprays and gel-like wall plugins. They suck.


You suck.

Why can't these super companies get this smell correct? I remember walking by the sorority dorm every Tuesday and Thursday for a night class, and the air was awash with the fresh smell of truly clean laundry.


You are also too expensive. $4? Come on.

Can you tell I'm bored at work? I want to smell some clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment